Get trained in the RTF Issue-Focused ministry! Experience healing yourself and learn how to minister to another. Join us for this exciting seminar – designed to help Church Leaders, Prayer Ministers and Counselors become better equipped to minister to their people.
It has been said that a person can live forty days without food, four days without water, four minutes without air, but only four seconds without hope. Restoring the Foundations (RTF) provides hope for healing, freedom from life’s deepest struggles, and renewed purpose for living through a personal experience with God’s transforming, empowering love.
All too often there is one major issue that stands out in our lives; one that just seems to bring us trouble. Through it all, we may feel shame, fear, anger, pain, or confusion. Perhaps it flares up only in certain circumstances, or perhaps it's an on-going issue. Issue-Focused ministry format focuses primarily on the major issue that is troubling you. Together, through prayer, we discover how the four problem areas work together to ignite and inflame the issue. We will apply the foundational truths to each area as we listen to God for counsel and direction.
Jim and Mary have been involved with Restoring The Foundations Ministries since 2012 and have been providing Issue Focused and Thorough Format Ministry to the Body of Christ in the Buffalo, NY area. They also help to train others through The Healing & Deliverance and Issue Focused Ministry Activation Seminars Jim and Mary's hearts desire is to see lives changed through the love of our Father God.
Friday 7/14~8:30am-12pm & 1-5pm
Saturday 7/15~8:30am-12pm & 1-5pm
$125, includes seminar guide book.
Prerequisites and Requirements to attend:
1. Has attended RTF Healing & Deliverance Seminar or watched the HD DVD set
2. Has read the RTF text book
3. Committed to listen to ‘Essential Teachings’ before released to minister
4. Commit to return Open Book Review
5. Be willing to complete a Personal Questionnaire and bring it to the training
6. Commit to return a Pastoral Recommendation/Approval letter/email
7. Committed to be available for all sessions, as your group members are dependent on you.
8. Be willing to share/practice RTF ministry in small group sessions
9. Not be in a personal or a marriage crisis
10. Be willing to receive any healing from God
11. Be willing to commit to three follow up practice sessions
12. Fill out registration form and return it via mail or email to us with payment (online or check)
Forms to Complete:
Please return forms to Jim and Mary Emser, 3332 Carol Ct, Blasdell, NY 14219
*Your payment reserves your space* Space is limited to 12 people
*You will be released to minister under the covering of your local church upon successful completion of seminar and 3 practice ministry sessions.